Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rocking!

And I almost never use the word rock. But I bow to you Illogical Truisms (IT) your blog rocks. And no, I am not IT or Dilip or Chetan. I am Mridula :) (ta da ta da da da, having a jingle 'adds value' according to Calvin, of the 'Calvin and the Hobbes' fame) and all my blogs are listed here. I do not have the brains to come up with arguments like these.

IT you ROCK!

And this post is rooted in long history and may sound vague to you. It is, it is. Those 32 copies (I graded 6) are glaring at me now and it is midnight and if I do not start now, I will be dead meat soon. Now you won't want me to be so. We will leave the history (if it is not familiar to you) for another day.

8 Comments:

Blogger karmic said...

Will wait for the history lesson another day. :)
Although some would say if one has to get very verbose and throw long complicated words then you have already lost half your audience.
Just a different POV :).

4/27/2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger Mridula said...

Jay if you have the patience, part of the history is documented here.

4/27/2006 5:27 PM  
Blogger Mridula said...

IT, you are always welcome :)

4/27/2006 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right, Mridula. Dilip and Shivam are doing a fine job with that blog. Hats off to them!

4/28/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Mridula said...

After reading IT, I wonder which anonymous is this!

4/29/2006 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Anirudh. At least, somebody who thinks he's Anirudh. Lucky, lucky.

I'm not as impressed with IT. This whole libertarians vs. "others who think the libertarians are pompous and more" is getting a little boring. Too many words devoted to all this.

5/01/2006 11:28 AM  
Blogger Mridula said...

Anirudh, to each his/her own?

5/01/2006 12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. :)

5/01/2006 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home