Friday, April 21, 2006

I am Bugged

I installed something new from the Firefox, it said an update and low and behold, I cannot paste anything from one browser to another. For example I want to make a link to say Anirudh's site! Now what will I do? I go and open his page from my other blog, Travel Tales from India and his page opens. Now I want to copy it and make a link, simple, Ctrl C Ctrl V? Wrong I can't paste anything from firefox to anywhere and as soon as I open my Internet explorer my anti-virus goes crazy. Will someone tell me how to get paste back? I saw a long and complicated explanation somewhere but I cannot create a link because I cannot dream of copying this long URL!

Update: Mozilla Gods relented and cut and paste works fine now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

I don't know how to fix your firefox problem, but you could do a system restore (try the "help" loaded into the computer for specific direction on how to do this. It's pretty easy) to the most recent restore point before you installed the firefox update, and your computer will go back to the way it was before you updated.

4/21/2006 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..I am mentioned. This, I think, is the right time for a pompous look.

In any case, if you're going to update this regularly, I'll link this one. Are you?

4/21/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Mridula said...

Teri, thanks for the suggestion, I will try.

Anirudh, whenever I start a blog, I start with the intention of updating it frequently. But I think I will manage to update this one, because I like ranting about everything and not just travel. But firefox is killing me, I am getting used to typing everything!

4/21/2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home