Sunday, July 16, 2006

What is Up with Blogspot (Blogger) Sites in India?


More details on my other blog.

Abi also called Spectranet ISP that seems to be blocking (users of MTNL, Exatt and a few others are facing problem, whereas I have no problem with Airtel at home but problems with Spectranet at office) the 'blogspot' domain and hears the same answer that I got.
"... I called up the Spectranet's Call Centre in Delhi, and their agent told me that the Ministry of Communications had indeed sent a letter asking them to block the blogspot.com sites. He was unaware of the reasons behind this move."

4 Comments:

Blogger Cosmic Voices said...

me from hyd and use sify and i am blocked to...... use shysurfer to get around.... one of the few anonymous surf sites which allows you to post. Other just allow you to surf.

7/18/2006 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First the reservation policy messup and now this.. this govt has already the ire of youth.
Please pass the word around - try flooding complaints here:
http://pmindia.nic.in/write.htm

7/19/2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Sorry to approach you in this manner. You are an experienced hand, I am just abeginner. can you make it convenient to check my blog and give some suggestions to improve. Please.

7/22/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Wanderer said...

Sorry I forgot to tell U its karnail.blogspot.com

7/22/2006 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home